cyborgbuffalocyborgbuffalo

Main Games Reviews Stats

2048 2048

How is this different fro the original 2048

Nobody catches Juancho: first nightmare Nobody catches Juancho: first nightmare

A puzzle game that emphasizes on stealth game play elements, simple plot but fun game play delivered trough inventive game mechanics
the esthetics of the game can be improved a bit but in general its a nice game
If this game gets to be the chosen for the best of the month list I'll vote for it if I had the chance!
Great Game!

soyyo5159 responds:

Thanks! I never saw it as a puzzler, but now I realize it kinda is! I actually think the game is very unpolished... I hope I can re-make it in the future...

P3R A5P3RA P3R A5P3RA

The game-play is simple and based on the player's ability to make quick decisions (Jump, Don't Jump and wait) based on the information that he sees on the screen, which leads me to a minor problem with the game-play: Sometimes the gap between walls gets larger than the screen ( the Players Field of vision) which makes it impossible for the player to make a decision based on what he/she sees and force him to make a leap of faith which in return makes it a bit unfair for the player when he/she loses.
Other than that it is a very good game, Well done!

ISIS VS. THE WORLD ISIS VS. THE WORLD

Nice implementation of the strategy turn based game concept.
the player interaction with the game could be made simpler.
I appreciate the effort you put in this game but what makes me irritated is that the game narration capitalizes on an ongoing conflict in the real world which might be Perceived as a promotion for hate especially when the game refers to specific religious and ethnic factions (Shia, Sunni , Kurds & Americans) and for that reason alone I can't accept this game although it was beautifully executed.

africacrossgames responds:

Hi Cyborgbuffalo:

Thanks for your feedback. We are definitely not trying to promote hatred. We are trying to build a gaming system that can quickly build accurate simulations of complex modern conflicts.

If you visit www.asymgames.com, you can find other games. You can also use the game editor to create a completely new game.

Thanks again for your thoughtful response.

SWNG DUDE :) SWNG DUDE :)

Great concept that might be the next flappy bird the retro graphics are nice but a back ground music would be nice.

Taz Adventure 2 Taz Adventure 2

good Graphics the concept is simple but it needs some narration to justify it (why taz is doing this ).
I dont know the coding limitations but it would be better instead of the entire level showing on the screen, its might be better to make the screen zoomed on taz and scrolls with it.
good game :)

Astrominer Astrominer

great game!, like how you inverted the concept from a space race to mining, the upgrades looked a bit predictable but great game

CopterDrop CopterDrop

Nice concept but you might want to work on the graphics a bit , a BGM and GUI would be nice.

Cube Escape: Harvey's Box Cube Escape: Harvey's Box

Great game but the story of the series is getting more confusing every installment, its a great installment cuz it tells the story from the perspective of parrot

Missing In Action Missing In Action

the concept is nice but the i would like it if the game stage was bigger also the solders sprite could be smaller to make a reasonable ratio between the ziplin size and the solders, also it would be better if you offer the player a way to reset the level when he / she lose

TheBluSniper responds:

may i talk to you in privte